• Maria

IELTS is for Healthcare professionals in the NHS

If you are thinking about working as a healthcare professional in the UK, you will need certified proof of you English level. IELTS and IELTS for UKVI, (Cambridge) are the exams you want to succeed at. Contact us to get ready and reach your goals ASAP!

Si quieres trabajar como profesional de la salud en Reino Unido, necesitarás una titulación certificada en IELTS o IELTS UKVI para demostrar tu nivel de inglés, y poder solicitar tu convalidación. Contáctanos hoy para preparar tu examen en el menor tiempo posible.

Join our mailing list

Privacy and Cookies       ©2020 by Pharos Career Consultants Ltd. Proudly created with Wix.com